Conffessions of a Part-Time Blogger Jan-Feb 2020
Jan 2020 summed up...
NOVELI took some time off from writing this to focus on the outline. This is the longest story I have ever written and I never make outlines for the short stories. When I hit 50 pages I found a timeline discrepancy and a couple of plot holes.
- major events that need to happen (in order-ish)
- idea & note section of details, background info that needs to be included.
- Snowflake Method breakdown
- Chapter breakdown events from each character POV (point of view)
This is going to be a long story...
FITNESSI believe I've recovered from the Holiday stagnation to finally focus on my health. Details in February.
ANIMEThe brainstorming has paid off! I should have enough content to share some episode guides, the top 90's anime you should watch and the best places to buy anime online. After I have exhausted these I will move on to Netflix Original anime and Hulu anime recommendations...MAYBE!
CRAFTINGNot much happened in the way crafts in Jan and I have two commissions that I have yet to complete. At this time I have not taken any more orders. Follow me on Instagram for all things crafty.
RECIPESSame with crafting, cooking has taken a back burner. Feb seems a bit more promising, see below.
Going into Feb 2020
CAMPING, YAY!I'm going tent camping in March! I will have a special post on supplies and plenty of pics on Instagram.
NOVELMy goal before the end of the month is to have a map (maybe) and have the Snowflake outline completed.
FITNESSExperiment time! Getting back into the grove of health consciousness I'm going back to intermittent fasting, gyming it for at least 3 days a week, max 5 days. I will not be changing my diet. Instead of portion control and some healthier options, I love my pizza!
ANIMEFeb will have two episode guides and two best of the '90s. Stay tuned for details.
- quilting is on the table (this particular quilt is a gift so no details yet
- Cricut projects are never-ending but our family shares one computer. I want to try and get in the Cricut work Friday nights. I'm not going to hold my breath though.
- Valentine's Day, two more years of elementary school! This year is another super easy gift, pics will here and Instagram of course.
- gardening. We have peaches! Our avocado is going great too, there will be roses too.
- reading: The Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski (A Witcher Novel)
HOME IMPROVEMENT on a budgetaside from taxes, we have agreed to set aside a set amount for all new projects. Here is what we have planned for the year:
- master bedroom floor
- master bedroom closets
- back porch
- painting, kitchen, master bedroom, & craft room