My Plantober Guide for NaNo 2020
I'm super stressed, anxious, excited, and panicky about this upcoming NaNo. It took me a minute (about 1 month) to decide if I wanted to join in, and another hot second (2 weeks) to figure out what to write about. And I left that decision up to my Snippets & Spoilers subscribers.
The verdict: Dagger & Shield
I won't go into too much detail about it, only that it covers the time of Amabel's disappearance right before the events of The Witch's Crystal.
Tools I'm using to stay organized:
- Happy Planner - Squad Goals Planners Gotta Plan, Vertical
- Just the Write Planner by www.justthewriteplace.com
- 5-6am, writing The Witch's Crystal
- 8-9pm, planning, info dumping
- 9-10pm, reading the latest & greatest
As I plan the draft for Dagger & Shield, I will also be participating in three October challenges, check them out on Instagram.
- Fantasy Bookish Challenge
- The Writer Community
- Writers Favorite Prompts
What for are those words you speak?